We have permission to add this to our Blog
You are browsing archives for
Tag: Dog treats
Mix 1 dl ground liver ( finely ground chopped meat is also good if you do not want to / can use live) 5 dl four sädeslagsmjöl, 1/3 dl food / rapeseed oil. Add 1-2 cups water, the dough should be almost non-greasy but still stay together and be smooth. Roll out the dough on a floured board to about 1 cm thickness. I cut a lot 1*1 cm squares (becomes type 1,5 plates 1 centimeter biscuits), adapt to what you feel is right for your dog but the biscuits will not change the size in the oven.
Place the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake in 175 grader i 30-40 min, Keep track so they do not övergräddas, crumble when they please… Allow to cool and dry clear at room temperature, store in an airtight jar.
Buy a piece of black pudding, share the dice.
Place it on a baking tray in the oven 75-100*
Clamp something in the oven door , so that it is slightly ajar
Dry least 1 tim.
- Cut sausage into bite-sized pieces.
- Add on a standard baking tray or in a roasting pan.
- Into the oven for 75-80 degrees for about 3 hours – until it feels dry and hard.
Another tip if you are in a hurry:
- Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- Put a paper towel on a plate.
- Run in the microwave in 8 minutes (may vary depending on oven).
Becomes “quickly dried” and fine candies.